August 03, 2005

Scythe's gone AWOL, Sarge!

Tomorrow (Thursday 4th August 2005) will be Brett's last day at work.

I am both dreading it and looking forward to it all in the same breath because although on the one hand that old comraderie I have come to expect from going to work will be gone, I will have no reason to stay there anymore. This is a turning point in my life and I need to realise that there is more to the world than my crummy job where other people take advantage of my skills and abilities.

To mark the occassion we had a good old Red Faction game night, where Bufu, Horse, Kitten, Scythe and even Assassin-UK logged in and hunted each other like stalking tigers. It was great fun and I think we will be doing it a lot more in future.

Here's to you Scythe, *big gulp of wine*

Gone, but never forgotten.

No comments: