December 04, 2007

Haul

With yet another birthday, I have received a modest haul of presents.

Elsha decided that my whinging about having to play World of Warcraft with my measly poxy headphones would be better resolved with some "proper" headphones. With that in mind, she purchased me some travelling headphones.

They have the benefit of being able to be packed away and come with a variety of leads (one of which allows for an extension in lead) and also a variety of connectors, including one that plugs into the armrests on Aeroplanes.

Excellent. Trying them out battling with the guild in Gruul's Lair proves a Thumbs Up experience.

The Brother-In-Law (to be) and his wife bought me a computer game - Loki.

I've never heard of it but it sounds intriguing. A clone of Diablo 2, it's a hack and slash roleplaying game that features four different environments and heroes, with a similar plot to kill some dangerous evil.

The Stepmother-In-Law bought me a game I've been wanting to try out for awhile - Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords.

So all in all, a sack of good birthday pressies.

No comments: